To evaluate and improve the athletes’ sports performance.
- Physiological evaluations of performance parameters and physical condition.
- Evaluation of body composition.
- Evaluation of visual fixation patterns and decision making.
- Biomechanical and functional evaluation of motor patterns.
- Evaluation and orientation of outdoor activities.
- Prescription and evaluation of exercise programs.
ID & T AREAS
- Sports Performance
- Physical Activity and Health
- Neuromuscular Function and Motor Control
- Visual Perception and Sport Performance
Professor Carolina Vila-Chã