Technology and digital manufacturing that allows you to design and produce “almost” everything.
- 2D and 3D digital modeling.
- Development and production of models/ prototypes.
- Collaboration in the development and testing of patentable models.
- Application of computerized manufacturing technologies (CAD-CAM) in additive, subtractive, cutting and engraving processes:
- 3D Printing and 3D Scanning;
- Large-dimension milling and rapid cutting;
- Precision milling of soft materials;
- Laser cutting and engraving (laser cutter);
- Computerized film cutting (plotter).
ID & T AREAS
- Product development
Professor Miguel Lourenço