Infrastructure to support the Industry and the Community in the field of chemical and microbiological quality control. Works in the area of analytical chemistry and microbiology, namely the chemical control of raw materials and products.
- Physical-chemical and microbiological analysis of drinking water, waste water and process water.
- Physical-chemical analysis of leaves and soils for the agricultural sector.
- Physicochemical analysis of atmospheric air.
- Analysis of agri-environmental products.
- Water, soil and air quality monitoring plans.
ID & T AREAS
- Water Resources
- Foliar and Soil Analysis
- Environmental Monitoring
Professor Pedro Rodrigues