Tuition & Applications
|Full-time International Student|
|Short Cycle Courses||800€|
The admission of international students to the degree study cycles of the Polytechnic of Guarda takes place through a special competition for access and admission regulated by Decreto-Lei n.º 62/2018, de 6 de agosto de 2018 (Portuguese only).
It is mandatory to be covered by the International Student Statute:
- Not be a national of Portugal or a Member State of the European Union;
- Not to be a family member of nationals of Portugal or of a Member State of the European Union, being considered a family member for this purpose:
– Spouse of a citizen of the European Union;
– Partner with whom the EU citizen lives in a de facto union, formed under the terms of the law, or with whom the citizen maintains a permanent relationship, duly certified by the competent entity of the Member State where he/she resides;
– Direct descendants under the age of 21 or who are dependents of a citizen of a member state of the European Union, as well as the spouse or partner defined in the previous point;
- Not to be a beneficiary, on January 1st of the year in which he/she intends to enter higher education, of the equal status and duties of the international treaty signed between the Portuguese State and the State of which he/she is a national;
- Not to have lived in Portugal for more than two years uninterruptedly on January 1st of the year he/she intends to enroll.
MAY WE HELP?
Contact the Mobility and Cooperation Office of the Politécnico da Guarda
The service is done by prior appointment, through:
Phone: 271 220 105